bmlt full form : Bachelor of Medical Laboratory technology. Today we are going to tell you about two such professional courses which most of the people want to choose for the good growth of their career. But get a little confused as to which course would be better for them.
Friends, today we are going to tell you about “DMLT and BMLT”.
BMLT full form & difference between DMLT and BMLT
As we all know that these are two professional courses through which one can make a good career, but what is the difference between the two and which is better, there are some dilemmas in the minds of people.
So today we will try to solve your dilemma. Before starting today’s topic, we want to give you some important information related to our readers.
Friends, all the answers we bring to our blog are answers to the questions arising in the minds of people somewhere.
Which we get to know when our readers ask us their answers by commenting in the comment box of the website.
BMLT full form : Bachelor of Medical Laboratory technology
We definitely come with the answer to those questions. But sometimes we get a little late but we try our best to answer the questions asked by you guys.
So if you guys have any question in your mind then you can also ask us through comment box.
Before knowing about it,
let us know what is bmlt full form?
Its full name is “Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology”.
Which is called “Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology”.
BMLT degree holders are required to use and maintain various machines in laboratories.
So let’s start today’s topic.
Medical Lab Technologist : Job Options After BMLT – INR 1.17 LPA to INR 5.5 LPA
Don’t Miss : ASP full form
What is DMLT?
The full form of DMLT is “Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology”. Which is a laboratory course. This course is a diploma whose duration is of 2 years.
These courses can be done by those people who have studied their class XII with “Physics, Chemistry and Maths or Physics, Chemistry and Biology”.
After this course, people become able to do a good job in a good place with a good salary.
Some of the fields these people can work in are as follows:
- Blood Donor Centers
- Doctor’s Clinics
- Government Hospitals
- Minor Emergency Centers
- Private Hospitals
- Private Labs
- Research Facilities
What is BMLT?
bmlt full form : The full form of BMLT is “Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology”. This is a Bachelor’s degree.
The duration of which is three years and it can also be done by those people who have studied their class XII with “Physics, Chemistry and Maths or Physics, Chemistry and Biology”.
After doing this course you can get a good job that too in a good place.
Such as: in government hospitals, private hospitals, minor emergency centres, private laboratories, blood donor centres, doctor’s clinics, research facilities.
After doing this course people can become
- Health Care Administrator
- Hospital Outreach Coordination
- Lab Consultant
- Laboratory Incharge
- Medical Technician
- Medical Technologist
- QA Manager
- QC Manager
Don’t Miss : NSDC full form
Bmlt course eligibility
To do this course, the student should have passed 12th science subject with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks.
Along with this, it is necessary to pass the reserved category with 45 percent marks. After then you can take fully sure to the admission in this main course.
What is the difference between DMLT and BMLT?
- DMLT is a Diploma course and BMLT is a Bachelor’s degree.
- BMLT course is given more importance than DMLT.
- DMLT fees are less than BMLT.
- The full name of DMLT is “Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology” and the full name of BMLT is “Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology”.
- BMLT course is considered better than DMLT because BMLT is a bachelor degree and DMLT is a diploma course.
- The full duration of DMLT course is two years and the full duration of BMLT course is three years.
Which is best BMLT or DMLT?
Answer : DMLT OR Both the degree are the same.
Bmlt job opportunities
- This is a very wonderful course in the medical field. In this, they are needed for work in biochemical laboratories and other laboratories.
- Apart from this, they can apply for jobs in private hospitals, nursing homes, blood banks, pathology laboratories, commercial laboratories, etc.
- There is a demand for these people in these places and work is available.
- It is a bachelor’s degree as well as a hi-fi job providing education.
- Talking about the salary in this, initially 15 to 20 thousand rupees are available.
- Then with experience, this salary can also range from 30 to 50 thousand rupees.
Hope you guys liked the bmlt full form information given by us and it would have been of great use to you.
If still you see any mistake in our blog or you have any other question or suggestion in your mind then you can also ask us.
We will try our best to answer that question to you and understand and fulfill your suggestion for bmlt full form Thank you !!!