how to check jio balance? – Friends, if you have a Jio sim card and if you do not know how to check Jio balance, then in this post of pakainfo.com we are going to tell you the easy way by which you can recharge your Jio data.
How to check By the way, after the arrival of Jio, recharge has become very cheap and hardly anyone would check the balance. Because everything is getting unlimited.
But still if you want to know how to check jio recharge then you can do it in 5 ways.
How to Check Jio Balance how to check data recharge?
Along with jio balance, you will also know your how to check jio balance. Because in almost every recharge you get unlimited calls but you get data limited.
So how do you check your Jio data balance so that it can be known before it expires?
How to check Jio balance from Call?
This is the easiest way to know all the details of jio account balance in which you can know the data balance, plan, validity and available balance of your jio number by just one call.
Jio’s balancce checking number is 1299. For this you have to open the dial pad of your mobile phone and place a call on 1299 number there.
As soon as you make a call then the call will be auto cut and immediately after the call you will get s.m.s. will receive.
Received s.m.s. In this you will get to know the balance, data and recharge of your Jio SIM card.
How to check Jio’s recharge by sending SMS?
If you are not able to check your data balance by call, then you can check Jio recharge by sending sms. In this, you will have to send a message to the number given by us (we have told what to send below) and after that you will get the complete details of your Jio sim card balance in reply.
- Go to the message box of the mobile>> create new massage
- Type BAL and send it to 199
- As soon as the message is delivered, you will get all the details of your Jio number in the reply.
How to Check Jio Balance/data from My Jio App?
Nowadays apps for everything have been made for the convenience of the user. Similarly, if you use Jio SIM, then by downloading My Jio Application, you can get all the information about your Jio phone number. Using this, you can easily get a lot of information in one place. Jio app is awesome.
If you want to know how to check jio balance and jio ka recharge kaise check kare then for this you have to download and install my jio app from google play store.
After this, apart from data recharge, you can easily see many other information like active plan, current data mb and plan expiry date and many more.
(Easy Steps) How to Check Recharge from My Jio App?
- Install My Jio App on your mobile from Google Play Store.
- first of all Open the mobile application and signup with your Jio number.
- On the home page of the application, you will see all the details of your Jio number.
- You can check Jio’s data balance in this app itself.
Here are the set pf the helpful Jio USSD codes as well as SMS numbers to save:
- Activate 4G data: Call 1925 or sms START to 1925
- Caller Tune working Activation Code: *333*3*1*1#
- explore 4G data usage: sms MBAL to 55333
- explore Call Rate: sms TARIFF to 191
- explore active tariff plan: sms MYPLAN to 199
- explore net total balance: use MyJio app
- explore prepaid balance and validity: sms BAL to 199
- Deactivate Jio Caller Tune: *333*3*1*2#
- see balance or talktime: *333#
- see total bill amount: sms BILL to 199
- see jio No of JioFi device: sms JIO to 199
- see my Jio No: Dial *1# or use this method
It is so easy to check Jio Balance/data/recharge. Also, you must have come to know in these ways that how to check jio balance and Jio Ka Data Kaise Check Kare, as well as you also get to see other benefits in which you will also get to know the plan validity expiry etc.