PIN Full Form, PIN Full Information, What is PIN, PIN Meaning, PIN Kya Hai,What is PIN Full Form?
PIN Full Form. PIN is the abbreviation of Personal Identification Number. There are mainly two full forms of PIN, first in the field of postal and second in the field of technology. First we will talk about the full form of PIN made in the postal sector.
Often when we do any bank transaction online or offline, we are asked for PIN code, whether it is from ATM debit card or credit card, we have to enter PIN but do you know what is PIN, PIN full form, what is the full form and meaning of PIN, what is the use of PIN, what is post office PIN code, let us know in this post.
PIN Full Form
- in Banking : Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- in Governmental » Standards : Postal Index Number
- Hide PIN Entry
- Don’t reuse them
- Don’t write it anywhere
- Create Secure PIN
Don’t Miss : ATM Full Form
Pin Code Full Form – Postal Index Number Code
The full form of PIN in the postal field is Postal Index Number (Postal Index Number), it is called Postal Index Number in Hindi.
It is a 6 digit number used in the postal sector, which is allotted to each region of India and each post office in India has a different postal index number.
Regional PIN was introduced in India on 15 August 1972 and was started by Shriram Bhikaji Velankar who was then Additional Secretary of the Union Ministry of Communication.
You must know that the Indian Postal Service comes under the Union Ministry of Communication ie the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
Don’t Miss : PMT Full Form
Postal Index Number is a 6 digit number in which the first digit defines the area.
All the states of India are divided into 09 postal index number zones, out of which 01 to 08 have been allocated to the regional parts of India in which the areas of all the states are covered and the 9th zone is called functional zone which is the Indian Reserved for the army.
In this postal index of number 06, the second digit defines the sub-region, the third digit defines the district and the last three digits define the post office number.
For example, if the first digit of the postal PIN is 1 then it will mean that the post office will be stationed in Delhi, Haryana or Punjab as all these three areas come under Zone 01.
On the lines of this, further states and regions are identified according to the numbers.
The postal index number was introduced because the postman had difficulty in identifying the post office as there are many places in India that have the same name, due to which there were many difficulties in identifying them.
Apart from this, many times people used to make mistakes while writing the address or did not write the address in clear words, due to which there were problems in getting the letter to its place.
Therefore, each region was assigned a unique PIN (PIN), after which it could be identified with the help of the postal index number even if there was a minor mistake in the address or the same name was written in two different places.
After this it became easy and simple to deliver the letter to the designated address.
- Now know what is the full form of PIN in the field of technology. In the field of technology, the full form of PIN is Personnel Identification Number (Personal Identification Number), it is called Personal Identification Number.
- It acts as a key to a digital lock and is also known colloquially as a PIN number or password.
- The term PIN is most commonly used for a four-digit number designed to secure an ATM (debit) card, which each individual decides individually at his/her discretion and enters his/her PIN number when required.
- Tax shows his personal identity and withdraws his money from the bank.
- Apart from this, the security number entered in the smartphone is also called PIN. It is not necessary that only counting numbers can be written in the PIN (Password) but English letters can also be included in it.
- Personal Identification Number is used to lock any digital device whether it is a smartphone, ATM or transactions done over the Internet.
- PIN generation was first introduced in the year 1962 for ATMs. Which started in Barclays, London.
- It is worth knowing about Personal Identification Number that its this number should be used to open the digital lock in one go otherwise if wrong PIN is used twice or thrice then your ATM card, smart phone or internet transactions will be blocked. can be done.
- Due to this property of the PIN number, the security of digital devices proves to be effective.
Short form Full form
- PIN :- Personal Identification number
- PUK:-Personal unlocking key
- SIM:-Subscriber identity module
- PDF:-portable document format
Other PIN Full Form
The term PIN has many full form, but out of which most relevant
PIN Full Form is – Personal Identification Number
Other PIN Full Forms are explained below:
|Personal Identification Number||Computing||PIN|
|Postal Index Number||Indian Government||PIN|
|T.30 procedural interupt negative||Computer and Networking||PIN|
|Plant Information Network||Networking||PIN|
|Game Data (epic Pinball)||File Type||PIN|
|Project Identification Number||Softwares||PIN|
|Positive Intrinsic Negative||Electronics||PIN|
|Personnel Increment Number||Military and Defence||PIN|
|Plan Identification Number||Military and Defence||PIN|
|Personnel Item Number||Military and Defence||PIN|
Postal Number Others Name :
- Postal code / postal number
- PIN number / PIN code
- ZIP code
- Area code
Postal Code is how many digit number?
- Friends, I hope that this question will not be there in anyone, because everyone has got to know about the PIN code of their area.
- Friends, there is a separate unique postal code for each area and it is a 6 digit number.
Why is there a postal code for each area?
By tracking any area through the area code, it is found very easily. Through the area code, we can find where the post office is located.
What is the full form of a pin?
Personal Identification Number.
When was the Postal Pin Code started?
- Friends, since when did this postal code start, many people do not know about it, but friends, everyone should know about the beginning of the postal code.
- Friends, this postal pin code was started on 5 August 1972, o in today’s time there is a separate unique PIN code for all post offices.
What are the different types of pins?
- Clevis Pins.
- Cotter Pins.
- Dowel Pins.
- Grooved Pins.
- Hitch Pins.
- Lynch Pins.
- Pin Assortments.
- Safety Pins.
Who proposed ATM PIN number?
40 PIN Full-Form List
- PIN: Providing Independence for Neighborhood Seniors
- PIN: Pacific Island network
- PIN: Pan Information And Networking Services
- PIN: Parents In the Know
- PIN: Partido Integración Nacional
- PIN: Peace Initiative Network
- PIN: People In Need
- PIN: People in Need
- PIN: Person In Need Of Supervision
- PIN: Personal Interactive Navigation
- PIN: Personal Interface For Navigational Systems
- PIN: Philippine Institute for Naturopathic Sciences
- PIN: Plan Identification Number
- PIN: Plan International, Nepal
- PIN: Plant Information Network
- PIN: Plant Information Network
- PIN: Police Information Net for Scotland
- PIN: Police Information Notice
- PIN: Portable Isotopic Neutron Spectroscopy
- PIN: Positive Intrinsic Negative
- PIN: Positive-Intrinsic-Negative
- PIN: Postal Index Number
- PIN: Posterior Interosseous Nerve
- PIN: Preferences Interests Needs and Strengths
- PIN: Press Information Notice
- PIN: Primary Interactive Network Sites
- PIN: Prior Information Notice
- PIN: Procedural Interupt Negative
- PIN: Process Identification Number
- PIN: Product Identification Number
- PIN: Progressive Inflammatory Neuropathy
- PIN: Project Identification Number
- PIN: Project Identification Number
- PIN: Project Initiation Notification System
- PIN: Prostate Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- PIN: Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- PIN: Provider Identification Number
- PIN: Publication Identification Number
- PIN: personnel increment number
- PIN: positive intrinsic negative diode
Hello friends my name is Ridham minz and welcome to all of you on pakainfo.com website. Here I have given information about what is the full form of PIN, which is very important for everyone to know.
Friends, I hope that all of you must have understood very well about what is PIN full form, if any such information related to PIN full form is left incomplete in your mind, then you can comment here. can you