Today, We want to share with you Uninstall Remove python3 from Linux (Ubuntu).In this post we will show you how to uninstall python in ubuntu 16.04 64 bit, hear for how to uninstall python3 in ubuntu 16.04 using terminal we will give you demo and example for implement.In this post, we will learn about lamp – uninstall python on ubuntu using terminal command with an example. also first of all you can check your download or install python in ubuntu path and check version like as a python3 32 bit.
How to uninstall Python3?
To remove just python3 package
sudo apt-get remove python3.5
For Python 3 and above, first, perform the following steps:
- first of all Go to the Finder.
- Click on Applications in the menu on the left.
- Find the Python folder with the version number you want to uninstall, right-click it, and select “Move to Trash”.
Removing additional files from the Terminal
$ (base) Username:~ cd Library sudo rm -rf Python sudo rm -rf “/Applications/Python” sudo rm -rf /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework sudo rm -rf /usr/local/bin/python
Uninstalling Python 3 on a Mac
How to install new version of python?
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install python3
How To Globally Uninstall Python Packages
To uninstall a package globally in Windows:
Open a command window by entering ‘cmd’ in the Search Box of the Task bar Press Ctrl+Shift+Enter to gain Administration (Admin) privileges pip uninstall
To uninstall a package globally in Linux:
Open a terminal window sudo su pip uninstall
The process for uninstalling Python 3 depends on the operating system you are using. Here are instructions for uninstalling Python 3 on some common operating systems:
- Open the Control Panel
- Click on “Programs”
- Click on “Programs and Features”
- Locate Python 3 and click on it
- Click on “Uninstall”
- Open a Terminal window
- Run the command sudo rm -rf /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.*
- Enter your password when prompted
- Open a Terminal window
- Run the command sudo apt-get remove python3
- Confirm the uninstallation by typing ‘y’ and hitting enter.
Note: These steps may vary slightly depending on your specific operating system version and setup. Be cautious when uninstalling software, as uninstalling the wrong package or making other changes to your system can cause unintended consequences.
To remove Python from your Mac, you can follow these steps:
- Uninstall Python Packages: If you’ve installed Python packages using pip, you may want to uninstall them first. You can do this by running the following command in the terminal:
pip uninstall packagename
packagename with the name of the package you want to uninstall. Repeat this command for each package you want to remove.
- Remove Python Applications: Navigate to your Applications folder and move any Python-related applications to the Trash. This may include applications like IDLE or Python Launcher.
- Delete Python Framework: Python is usually installed in the
/Library/Frameworks/Python.frameworkdirectory. To remove it, open the Terminal and run the following commands:
sudo rm -rf /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework
This command will remove the Python framework and all its components. You’ll need to enter your password when prompted.
- Remove Python Binaries: Python binaries are usually located in
/usr/local/bin/. You can remove them by running the following command in the Terminal:
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/bin/python*
This command will remove any Python binaries starting with “python” in the
- Check and Remove Other Python Versions: If you’ve installed Python from other sources (e.g., Homebrew), you may need to remove those installations separately.
- Restart Your Mac: After removing Python and its components, it’s a good idea to restart your Mac to ensure that all changes take effect.
Please exercise caution when using the
sudo command and be sure you understand the commands you’re running, as they can have significant consequences on your system. Additionally, removing Python from your system may affect other software or scripts that rely on it, so make sure you understand the implications before proceeding.
I hope you get an idea about uninstall python 3.9 mac.
I would like to have feedback on my infinityknow.com blog.
Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.
If you enjoyed and liked this post, don’t forget to share.