In this post we will show you how to install PHP Accelerator in Xampp, hear for how to install PHP Accelerators in Xampp we will give you method for install.
install PHP Accelerator in Xampp
To install PHP Accelerator in Xampp, you need first to go to your php.ini file (i.e. within C:xamppphp directory) and add this line inside Dynamic Extensions part :
install and/or enable a php accelerator (highly recommended).
Then you need : how to install PHP Accelerators in Xampp?
- to show you PHP configuration via the PHP function phpinfo()
to get 2 precious informations :
x86 or x64, and TS (Thread Safe) or NTS (Non Thread Safe)
- to download the corresponding DLL (including your PHP version):
- to copy/paste the DLL file within your extensions directory
- to edit your php.ini file (i.e. within C:xamppphp directory)
- and add this line inside Dynamic Extensions part :
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; Dynamic Extensions ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; [...] extension=php_apcu.dll
NOTE :: You shood restart Apache !
Hope this code and post will helped you for implement install PHP Accelerators in Xampp. if you need any help or any feedback give it in comment section or you have good idea about this post you can give it comment section. Your comment will help us for help you more and improve pakainfo. we will give you this type of more interesting post in featured also so, For more interesting post and code Keep reading our blogs pakainfo.com