Sundar Pichai was born in 1972 in Chennai, India. Sundar Pichai studied at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. Where he obtained a degree in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech).
Google hired Pichai in 2004 and he became CEO 11 years later.
Some facts about Sundar Pichai are given below.
- Full Name: Pichai Sundararajan.
- Spouse: Anjali Pichai
- Known For: Computer Scientist, Indian American Business Executive, Chief Executive Officer of Alphabet Inc, and Google LLC.
- Born On: 10 June 1972, Madurai, India.
- Age as of 2020: 48 years.
- Education: B.Tech from IIT Kharagpur, Master of Science (MS) from Stanford University and MBA from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- CEO: Alphabet Inc. and its subsidiary Google LLC.
- Famous For: To make Google Chrome the number 1 browser in the world.
- Salary: Around 20 lakhs USD in the year 2020.
Don’t Miss : sundar pichai salary per month in rupees
Let’s see what you can learn from Sundar Pichai’s priceless thoughts:
8+ Quotes from Sundar Pichai – The CEO Of Google
Best Sundar Pichai Quotes
“Keep pushing your limits.”
I do think it’s important to follow your dreams and do something which you are excited by. If you follow your heart and do what you like, you will always do much better. It doesn’t matter what your educational qualification is.”
“It is Important to Follow Your Dreams and Heart. Do Something that Excites You.”
“Let yourself feel insecure from time, It will help you grow as an individual.”
“In life don’t react, always respond.”
“The core of what Google is about is bringing information to people.”
“What strikes me every single time is that the aspirations of Indians are unique and unparalleled. They’re very demanding, regardless of background.”
“Wear your failure as a badge of honor.”
“We try to work on things which billions of people will use every day.”
“You might fail a few times, but that’s OK. You end up doing something worthwhile which you learn a great deal from.”
“As a leader, it is important to not just see your own success, but focus on the success of others.”
“It’s always good to work with people who make you feel insecure about yourself. That way, you will constantly keep pushing your limits.”
“Good companies do whatever it takes.”
“My dad and mom did what a lot of parents did at the time. They sacrificed a lot of their life and used a lot of their disposable income to make sure their children were educated.”
“I am passionate about developing products that make lives better.”
So these were the priceless sayings of Sundar Pichai – Best Sundar Pichai Quotes.
We hope you liked this article. Please share this blog post with your near and dear ones.