If you use the Internet, you must have heard the name VPN. Because nowadays it is in great demand. And wherever there is talk of internet security, the name VPN is definitely mentioned. And why is it so important? It doesn’t matter if you don’t know. Because that’s what we’re going to talk about today.
So let us know what is VPN? Why is this necessary? And how to use it? Also, what are the best VPN Services in the world?
Best VPN Service
Now comes the question of choosing the best VPN. So you will know that there are a lot of VPNs in the market at the moment. And everyone has their own characteristics. But all you have to do is see if you are getting the service you are paying for.
If so, at what cost? Compare between different VPNs and choose the most affordable VPN Service. Information on Device Competibility, Server Locations and VPN Protocol is also required.
Top-10 VPNs in 2022
Well, now let’s talk about the 10 VPNs that are offering the best service right now. Here is just the list. Click on Top-10 VPNs for details.
- Vypr VPN
- Proton VPN
- Private VPN
- Nord VPN
- Hotspot Shield
- Express VPN
As far as possible, never fall into the trap of Free VPN. Because it can cost you a lot. So expensive that you can’t even pay for it by selling your privacy and data. So it is better to always use Paid VPN.
Because in Free VPN you get neither full features nor privacy. Data security from above is always at stake, so different. Then what is the use of using such VPN?
Internet usage has grown exponentially in the last decade and a half. Even many services like money transactions, shopping, banking, business and trading have become online.
So why would thieves and robbers stay behind? They have also come on the internet. And online fraud has become my new business. At the same time, such methods of fraud have been discovered that don’t ask.
That is why Online Security and Privacy has become a big problem. And some safety measures have been taken to overcome this problem. One of which is VPN.
What is VPN?
VPN i.e. Virtual Private Network is a Network Technology which works to convert an unsecured network into a secure network. Also helps to hide the real location and identity of the user.
That is, the VPN keeps your identity completely confidential. And protects your data from being hacked. At the same time it protects the rights of your Freedom of internet. And allows you to access restricted services and websites.
How does a VPN work?
- When you enter the URL of a website in your browser and press OK.
- Therefor first your request goes to your ISP means i.e. Internet Service Provider. Where all the details like your Online Identity, Device ID, Location and Data Request are checked. And then you are connected to the server of that website.
- After that, all the data that is exchanged between you and that website is through ISP. In this phase, none of your all data remains confidential.
- Also your network is not fully secure. Therefor that every moment there is a risk of data theft. Also Restriction is a important issues.
- Overall you have to deal with issues like Freedom, Privacy and Security. Also VPN is the best solution to all these issues. Because the functioning of VPN is fully different. How? Let’s try to understand.
How a VPN works?
- Suppose you want to open this website of mine from your smartphone’s browser. So as soon as you type techsevi.com, press OK.
- Your request will go directly to the VPN Server. And the data traffic that will go from your phone as a request will be fully encrypted. And will be sent via a Secure Tunnel.
- At the same time, your online identity will be kept completely secret. Because Data Traffic will be sent from VPN Server instead of your Smartphone.
- But as soon as your data goes to VPN Server, it will be decrypted.
- The VPN will then send your request to the server of techsevi.com. And get the answer from there and encrypt it back.
- And send to your phone via your secure connection. Now the VPN software in your phone will decrypt that data.
- So that you can read it. That way your ISP will never know which website you visited and what activities you did there?
What is VPN Protocol?
The VPN Protocol is the set of rules that are used to establish a connection between a VPN Client and a VPN Server. So that data can be securely exchanged between VPN Client and VPN Server.
These VPN Protocols are currently being used by VPN service providers: – PPTP, SSTP, L2TP / IPSec, IKEv2 / IPSec, IPSec, OpenVPN, SoftEther and Wireguard. But Wireguard is currently in the Experimental Phase.
How to use VPN?
- Very easy. Choose a good VPN Service Provider. And go to his website and download VPN software according to your system.
- If you are using smart mobile then 100% free download the mobile based application from Google platform Play Store as well as any other App Store.
- You can also download Chrome Extension if you wish. Well, after that create your VPN account, login in it and activate your license.
- Please! Congratulations! You are fully prepared to use VPN.
- Just select your favorite VPN Server or Location. And connect to the Internet in a world where no one can recognize you.
- Nor can it keep an eye on you. No one can steal your data. Nor can it prevent you from accessing any website.
- Meaning, you can enjoy the Internet completely free and hassle free. And you can feel the freedom of the Internet (The Freedom of Internet) from the heart.
Who should use VPN?
- By the way, every person who uses the Internet should use VPN. But if you use the Internet for normal browsing or light entertainment.
- So VPN is not so important for you. But if you do any work related to Online Banking, Trading, Cryptocurrency, Government Agency, Security Firm, Data Center or sensitive information.
- So VPN is not only necessary but essential for you. And for such tasks you must use VPN in any case.
- Also if you want to keep yourself safe while browsing the internet. Or if you want to access Blocked Websites, VPN is still necessary for you.
- Now you can decide for yourself whether it is necessary for you to use VPN or not.
Advantages of VPN
From a user’s point of view, VPN has many advantages. But it is not possible to mention everything here.
That’s why I will talk about just 5 benefits, which are the most important. And every VPN user should know about these. So let’s know Top-5 Advantages of VPN
- People who are always worried about their privacy.
- VPN is a great option for them. Because VPN hides the real location and identity of the user.
- Also hides his IP address. So that he can do his work by remaining completely Anonymous.
- That is, which website did he visit? What did you see there? Downloaded? No one knows.
- One of the truths of the internet is that news like Online Fraud, Scam, Hacking and Data Theft are heard every day.
- In this case, using VPN becomes even more important. Because VPN gives you online security.
- It provides you with a secure connection. Also great protects your information all the data from hackers by encrypting mode it.
3. High Performance
- You must have experienced Slow Internet Speed on certain websites. In fact it is called Bandwidth Throttling or Data Throttling.
- It slows down your Internet connection. Which has a very bad effect on performance. But VPN is able to solve this problem. Because VPN encrypts your Internet traffic, giving you high performance.
4. Bypass Restriction
- VPN allows access to restricted services by bypassing the Restrictions imposed by the ISP. Also bypasses Geographical Restrictions.
- So that you can also access those websites which are restricted in your country.
- Like if I make Visibility of this article in India then it will appear only in India. Will not appear in any other country. But with the help of VPN it can be viewed from anywhere, any country
5. Freedom of Internet
For those who believe in the freedom of the Internet, VPN is no less than a boon. Because VPN protects against censorship. And helps to use the internet with complete freedom.
I hope this article gives you What is VPN and how to use it? There will be a lot of useful information in this regard.If you have any questions regarding this topic, you can ask in the comment box below.
If you liked this post, please give me 5 star and share it. And for more informative pots like this, subscribe to pakainfo.com. therefor that whenever a new article is published, you get notification of it.