About Jan Seva Kendra Application Form
At least one Rural Jan Seva Kendra is being set up in every Gram Panchayat. Each urban public service center will be for a population of 5000 to 10000.
Apart from this, all the existing Lokvani centers are being converted into Jan Seva Kendras.
Click to apply for vacant Gram Panchayats or Jan Seva Kendra in urban areas of the following districts: –
(Agra, Aligarh, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Bahraich, Ballia, Bareilly, Badaun, Bulandshahr, Etah, Faizabad, Firozabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida), Ghaziabad, Hapur, Kasganj, Mathura, Mau, Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur, Sultanpur)
What is Sahaj Public Service Center or CSC and how to open it?
Do you know what are these easy public service centers and how to open it? This CSC (Common Service Center) is a center established by the Government of India to provide services to the people where many advantage do not reach the common people in rural areas.
Jan Seva Kendra is a focal point where all the necessary forms which are used in the common life of all people, all those forms are filled with the help of computer. Many other important government papers like Ration card, Pension, Insurance, Birth certificate, Death certificate, Bank account, Aadhar card etc. can be made from this center which can be useful to a needy person.
The Government of India has decided to set up a Jan Seva Kendra at a distance of at least 5KM in every district and city to provide all benefits and services to the general public. It has been decided to open a public service center between the villages for rural areas. Where is CSC in today’s article? You will get to read about how to do CSC Bharat jan seva kendra registration etc.
What is CSC? What is Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra?
The full form of CSC is Common Service Center. This is a service center that is being opened by the special Central Government to help the Indian people. In order to implement e-governance in the whole country, the government has established these easy public service centers.
With its help, you can take advantage of all the amenity started by the Janata government. There are many facilities accessible under this scheme such as education, agriculture, banking, health, financial services, entertainment, FMCG products etc. in rural areas.
The main objective of CSC in hindi is that with the help of this, high quality and cost effective E-Governance services can be provided to the citizens.
Why is a public service center necessary?
In today’s era, Internet is playing an important role in the life of every person in the world. With the help of this, all the necessary information is being sent from one person to another so fast that it was not possible earlier.
All kinds of government forms, plans and schemes are being filled in the public service center with the help of internet. E-governance, keeping in view the comforts of common people, send government system and scheme to these public service centers through internet for them.
For these reasons, the main objective of the Jan Seva Kendra has been that they can easily help the poor people without corruption.
We all know that corruption is such an important issue in our country, in every government office where it is impossible to get your work done without tea or water.
And for those who are poor, it is difficult for them and their family to get a two-time bread and then how will they be able to make all this government paper for themselves.
This is the reason that all kinds of amenity do not reach the poor and needy people in our country. Therefore, the Government of India decided that the Public Service Center should be established in every district, village and locality by which all kinds of government plans. And the scheme can be extended to the common man for free. It is very important to have a public service center in every city and village of our country.
What is required for a smooth public service center?
If you want to open an easy public service center in your area, then for this you should have all the necessary things that are required, along with this you will have to provide some important information such as educational qualification, age and necessary documentation. So let’s get full information about it.
The most important thing is that if you are applying for CSC (Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra) then you should be the local person of that place.
candidate must be about 18+ years of minimum age or above.
candidate must have at least matriculation pass (tenth). If you have any qualification above this, then it is very good for you.
candidate should read, write and understand local language. Because it is very important for them later.
Knowledge of English language is compulsory and knowledge of computer is also necessary along with it.
Under Digital India Initative, the Government of India has decided to set up around 1,00,000 (1 lakh) CSC centers across India. For this, they are looking for qualified applicants. The main job of these CSCs is to help people.
jan seva kendra list up
Materials required for Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
- 100-150 square meter space for room.
- Provision of two personal computers that requires installation of Windows XP-SP2 (operating system) or later.
- Battery Backup should be at least 5 hours or you can use portable generator set on backup.
- There should also be two printers (Inject + Dot Matrics).
- The computer’s RAM must be at least 512 Mb or more.
- The size of Computer Hard Drive is 120Gb.
- Digital Camera / Web Cam is required.
- Wired / Wireless / V-ST Connectivity is required.
- Banking services from Biometric / IRIS certification scanner.
CD / DVD Drive
- The total estimated cost per CSC will be 1.25 to 1.50 lakhs (excluding land and building).
- Good Internet Connection should be at least 128 Kbps.
What is the Fees for CSC Registration?
You do not have to pay any fee for CSC registration, it is absolutely free.
How to make money from Common Service Center
If you want to earn money from the Common Service Center, then you do not have to do much but you have to work according to the needs of the people.
Like you can apply online for Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport from this Jan Seva Kendra. This gives you a good commission per transaction.
Not only this, you can also use Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Mobile Bill Payment, Instant Money Transfer, Data Recharge, LIC premium filling, apply online for job, photocopy, train and bus registration, pension service etc.
Here you get a lot of commissions for doing every Transaction. People can easily earn between 20-30 thousand rupees from CSC.
What are the benefits of being a public service center?
The biggest benefit of having a public service center is that it is far enough away from government offices and is close to the common man so that the common man can get service easily without any corruption and trouble and get it as soon as possible.
Jan Seva Kendra is very close to those people who want to get any kind of government information and can fill all kinds of state and center government forms in Jan Seva Kendra.
How to make money from CSC Center?
Whatever work you will do in it, you will get some percentage commission for all those works, while a separate commission has been kept for all the work in it.
For more information related to this, you will find the website of Digital Service Portal on the site i.e. CSC’s site. Let us now know further. How to apply for CSC Center, how to do CSC registration.
How to open a public service center?
As you know, Jan Seva Kendra is a part of the schemes and plans of the center and state government. Therefore, the Jan Seva Kendra is a facilitation center authorized by the state government, with the help of which ordinary people will be able to easily take advantage of the plans and schemes of the state government.
An independent organization exists in every state of India, which has the right to open a public service center for the center government. Jan Seva Kendra can open only the person who has passed 12th examination and who has computer, scanner. Internet, small office and all other facilities are available, then he can open a public service center and can help the common people.
In every state, the name of this center may be different from the Jan Seva Kendra, but its purpose always remains the same. And because of this public service center, every person of India will be connected to the schemes and plans of the government.
If you also want to reach the common people with the provided facilities, then you can contact the district office of your Seher and open a public service center.
How to do CSC Registration?
Then let’s know how to do CSC registration. Each of the steps is explained in Hindi.
- Follow these steps for CSC Registration in hindi:
- First of all go to the website given below.
- On the CSC website thereafter, you will see the option of New VLE Registration, click on it.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number in the Aadhaar number box.
- After that select the OTP option.
- Then you have to enter Captcha code in Captcha Box.
- At the end, you have to click on the Submit option.
- Now a new open box will open in front of you, which will say ‘hereby state that i have ……. In the box next to it, you have to put a tick mark.
- Now click on Generate OTP option below it.
- Now an OTP will come on the registered mobile number in your Aadhaar card.
- Now fill that OTP in the OTP box below.
- Then click on Validate OTP option.
- Do this but your Aadhar will be verified and your information will be visible to you next.
List of Jan Seva Kendra in districts of Uttar Pradesh
Chatrapati Sahuji Nagar
Sant Kabir Nagar
Sant Ravidas Nagar
Kiosk – Kiosk
After this, a Kiosk form will appear in your computer screen.
Now you have to fill that form. In that, you have to fill your CSC Center name, address etc.
After that you have to click on the Continue option given below it.
Banking – Banking
- Banking details have to be entered after that as well as PAN card details and a copy thereof.
- Then click on Continue option below it.
Documents – Documents
- After that in the Documents page, the photo outside CSC Center and the inside photo has to be attached.
- Now the Longitude and Latitude option below it will be visible, to select it, click on the option below to click on its map option and add the location of your CSC Center.
- Then click on Continue option below it.
Infrastructure – Land arrangement
Now in the Infrastructure page, you have to enter information about your tools like Computer, Biometric, etc. and in it, Digi-mail id (Email id) and other information for CSC.
- Now after that click on the above review option and see if the information you have filled is correct or not, then edit it again. In this, you get a chance to check again.
- Then click on the below given Agree & Submit option.
- Now you have to wait for 45 days, after that an email will come from your Digi mail on your email ID, in which you will be given your CSC id / OMT id and password. After that you can start your work by logging on to your digital service portal ie CSC site.
what did you learn today
I sincerely hope that I have opened to you what is Sahajan Public Service Center CSC and how? Gave full information about and I hope you people have come to understand about what is Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
I request all of you readers that you too should share this information in your neighborhood, relatives and friends, so that we will be aware and will benefit a lot from us. I need your support so that I can convey more new information to you.
It has always been my endeavor that I always help my readers or readers from all sides, if you people have any doubt of any kind, then you can ask me irresponsibly. I will definitely try to solve those Doubts. What is Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra and how do you open this article?
Tell us how you felt by writing a comment so that we too have a chance to learn from your ideas and improve something. To show your happiness and enthusiasm towards my post, please share this post on social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc.
“My country is changing and moving forward”
Let us also join you in this mission and contribute to change the country.