Nice Spain is an important country located in Europe. Its total area is 505,370 sq km. Madrid is its capital and its largest city. Spanish is the official language of Spain. Euro is its official currency. It has four land bordering countries – Andorra, France, Portugal and Gibraltar.
Spain is surrounded by rich culture, interesting people and various tourist destinations that attract the attention of anyone regardless of age.
Top 5+ Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Nice Spain
Ever since Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara became a hit, nice Spain has turned away from the world to people’s favorite bachelor celebrations. Everyone is thinking of himself as Hrithik and his wife as Katrina. The good thing is that IRCTC has also got its news.
IRCTC has made travel plans for travelers to Spain and Portugal on Diwali offer. Every place worth visiting has been kept in this trip.
It covers all the tourist places in Spain and Portugal. Eat a lot of veg and non-veg food, as much as you want. With continental breakfast. As if a king had gone on a tour of nice Spain with his convoy.
Where is the opportunity to visit?
Travelers will be given a tour of the entire city with Lisbon’s Belem Tower, Sintra, Cabo da Roca.
Tickets and dinner for the Plemenko show with horse riding fun in Seville.
Tour La Alhambra and Ronda in Granada, tour the Toledo Cathedral and Sword Factory in Toledo.
Tours in Madrid include tours of the Royal Palace, bulling tours and stadium tours, tours of the entire city of Valencia plus the exclusive Mercando Central.
Spanish Village in Barcelona, Travel to Cremelera di Monserrat by Train and Cable Car, Visit to Montserrat Monastery, Visit to Sargada Familia.
- You will get to visit all these in Spain and Portugal trip.
- Itinerary: When and Where
- You will reach Lisbon via Dubai by taking a special flight from Chennai on 31st October.
- Your journey will start from Lisbon itself.
- After this, we will be on this journey for the next 9 days, which will reach Barcelona through many cities and for a very long time.
- You will reach Chennai on 9th November via Barcelona to Dubai flight.
- And after coming to Chennai, your journey will be complete.
Most importantly – how much will the money cost?
If you have accumulated a lot of money in your life, then this journey is made for you.
- A one man ticket will cost ₹2,05,000.
- Two people will cost you ₹1,78,000 per person.
- For three people, you will have to bear ₹ 1,77,000 per person.
- For more details about the package, you can visit the website of IRCTC.
- So would you like to book this package? Tell us in the comments.
So today in this article 50+ such interesting facts about nice Spain have been told about which no one would have told you.
50+ Things to Know Before Visiting Nice Spain
1. During the New Year, the Spanish usually eat twelve grapes. Some people believe that it leads to happiness and prosperity. And some people say that it drives away witches and other evils.
2. Contribution to modern society – nice Spain is responsible for giving buckets and wipes to the world – This happened in 1856.
3. The example of the modern cigarette, which was developed around the 17th century – was first developed in Spain.
4. Spain leads the world in terms of organ donation.
5. Spain is one of the oldest constitutional monarchies in the world.
6. Spain has 47 World Heritage Sites – Throughout Nice Spain, there are many pre-historic rock arts, historic cities and buildings. In addition there are bridges, national parks and landscapes.
7. The first space suit was developed in Spain in 1935.
8. Some of the most famous artists such as 17th century Valázquez, 18th century Goya, 19th century Picasso, Miró, and Dali have contributed a lot in influencing today’s art knowledge. All of them were residents of Spain.
9. Guinness World Records awarded El Restaurante Botín the title of the oldest restaurant, originally opened in 1725 and still open today.
10. Spanish Civil War (1936–1939) – An armed conflict between Republicans and Nationalists led by General Francisco Franco – over 5 lakh people died.
11. A.D. In 711, the Muslims of Africa invaded Spain.
12. Valencia – Spain’s third largest city, at one time under Muslim control for five centuries.
13. Nudity is legal in Spain – Unlike other countries along the Mediterranean coast, Spain is known for providing nude beaches for those who do not want to wear bathrobes or bikinis when visiting the beach in extreme heat.
14. Spaniards are said to live up to 82 years. This is more than the people of Switzerland, Italy and Japan. Spain ranks 15th in the world in terms of overall survival rate. In addition, Spanish women live longer than men.
15. According to census figures, more than 40 percent of people in Spain are over the age of 60.
16. About 25% of grandparents in Spain are known to take care of their grandchildren every day.
17. Spaniards love to travel – Spaniards on average have been known to spend 16 out of 24 hours eating, sleeping, drinking, and moving here and there. There is nothing better than having ‘Systa’ after lunch.
18. Like any other child in the world, Spanish children put their broken teeth under their pillow before sleeping. However, unlike American children who believe in the tooth fairy, Spanish children believe in ‘El Ratan Coet’ who bring them gifts in exchange for their teeth.
19. According to Spanish law, the age of consent for first sexual intercourse was only 13 years and the legal age of marriage was only 14 years. But today this law has changed. Now the age of consent and legal marriage has been raised to 16.
20. Spanish people are open about same sex marriage. As of 2010, 80 percent of Spanish citizens claimed that even a homosexual person has the right to live his life as he pleases.
21. Tomatina (Battle of Tomatoes) and “Running of the Bulls” (6 bulls run after the logo) are two of the most famous Spanish festivals.
22. There are no words in the national anthem of Nice Spain.
23. Would you believe that a 47-storey skyscraper in Spain does not have an elevator?
24. Nice Spain was accidentally attacked by Britain in 2002. When the British Marines landed in Spain instead of Gibraltar. However, the attack lasted only 5 minutes and no damage was done.
25. Prostitution is not illegal in Spain, but it is legally wrong for someone else to profit from it. In addition, prostitutes in Spain were ordered to wear fluoroset vests while searching for customers to protect them on the street.
26. In 2000, Nice Spain’s Paralympic basketball team had to return its gold medal after it was found that 10 out of 12 players had no disability.
27. The surname of about 700 people in a city in Spain is ‘Japon’.
28. America has more Spanish speaking people than Spain.
29. Do you know that Nice Spain did not participate in the First and Second World Wars?
30. A zipline connects Spain and Portugal. It takes only 60 seconds to cross the border on this zipline.
31. Spain has about 410 million native Spanish speaking people.
32. In Nice Spain, it is illegal to give any of the three names to any child as ‘Judas, Mandarina, Can’. These are the names of fruits, hence are not considered above for humans.
33. Anyone walking out without a shirt in the city of Palma de Malaroca has to pay a fine of 600 euros.
34. It is illegal in Madrid to roam the street with more than 8 dogs.
35. Madrid is one of the most eco-friendly cities in the world.
36. A bear is believed to be the official emblem of Nice Spain.
37. People living in Madrid are often called ‘gatos’ which means cats because they sleep all day and hang out all night.
38. The Madrid Metro is the second largest underground system in Europe.
39. Spain’s economy is the 14th largest economy in the whole world.
40. The ‘Sagrada Parivar’ a cathedral which is still under construction is one of the most visited buildings in Spain. It has been under construction for 130 years.
41. Nice Spain was the third most visited country in the world in 2013.
42. Ibiza, an island off the coast of Spain – is one of the most visited places in the country.
43. About 60 thousand animals die every year due to more than 16 thousand religious festivals in Spain
44. Portugal and Nice Spain share not only a border but also a peninsula.
45. Gazpacho is a summer drink made of tomato soup with bread, pepper, onion, and garlic.
46. Enrique Aglesias – This is a singer and songwriter, he was born in Madrid. He is hotly regarded as the king of Latin pop.
47. Ricky Martin- Singer and songwriter. He started his successful career with Meduno at the age of 13.
48. Pablo Picasso- Artist and painter. He completed his first painting ‘Le Picador’ at the age of 9 and his first academic painting at the age of 15.
49. The bull is the national animal of Nice Spain.
50. The world’s oldest lighthouse is in Spain – Tower of Hericules is its name. It was built in the first century and is still in operation today.
51. Did you know that Nice Spain produces 43 percent of the world’s olives? And this is the fact that makes this country the top producer of olives. Spain also produces saffron in large quantities.
52. It is illegal to defame the Spanish royal family. It can carry up to two years in prison.
53. Spain is home to the world’s oldest living languages - such as Euscra
54. There is also a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus in Spain.
55. Nice Spain once ruled over 21 countries that are independent today.
56. A tooth belonging to a human ancestor that is millions of years old was found in Spain in 2007.
57. Eiffel Tower which is in Paris, France – It was originally planned to be built in Barcelona, Nice Spain.
58. The longest river in Spain is the Rio Ebro with a length of 910 km.
59. Football is the most popular sport in Spain.
60. About 43% of the olive oil in the world is produced in Spain.