Hello friends in today’s article I will tell you in detail about Ram Van Rajkot which is known as mini Ayodhya, such as Ram Van Rajkot Ticket, Rama Van Rajkot Address, RamVan Rajkot Timing as well as the main attractions of Ram One, Rama Van Ticket Price | Opening Time | Rajkot | Gujarat. Read the article and if you like it don’t forget to share it with other friends.
Ram Van is an urban forest park located in Rajkot, India. It’s a well-known park in the city and is popular among locals and tourists for its scenic beauty and recreational facilities. The park features a large lake, picnic areas, walking trails, children’s play areas, and more.
It’s a great place for families and friends to spend time together and enjoy the outdoors. Visitors can take a walk around the park, relax in the open spaces, or have a picnic on the grassy lawns. There are also several food stalls and shops within the park where visitors can grab a snack or buy souvenirs.
About Ram Van Rajkot
This is a precious gift not only for the residents of Rajkot but for all the citizens of Saurashtra to make the mouth fill and the chest swell as soon as you say the word Ram. There is a very beautiful Ram Forest in the midst of the natural environment of Rajkot, about which I will tell you in detail now.
Location: near Ajidem, Rajkot, Gujarat 360006
Entry Fees: INR 10 for kids, INR 20 for adults
Best for: Picnic
Opening hours: 9 am to 6 pm.
Don’t Miss : First Love Marriage In The World
Visitor facilities at Rajkot Shree Ram Van
Facility of Rama Van Rajkot : Visitor Facilities
- 2 artistic gazebo
- 5 simple gazebo
- Benches like sofa
- Conference Room
- Electric Car
- Meeting Room
- Swing and playground for children
- Walking track
Also Read :
- bet dwaraka
- datar junagadh
- Saputara Hill Station
- don hill station
- Girnar Parvat
- Polo Forest
- Purana Qila
- Dudhsagar Waterfall
Names of the Paths : Ram Van Rajkot
- Angad Path
- Bharat Path
- Hanumant Path
- Jamvan Path
- Janki Path
- Kevat Path
- Lakshman Path
- Nal Path
- Neel Path
- Rakshas Path
- Shabri Path
- Shatrughna Path
- Sugreev Path
- Tulsi Path
- Valmiki Path
- Vibhishan Path
Ticket Price Booking of Rajkot Shree Ram Van
Ram Van Rajkot Entry Fees : There will be an entry fee of Rs.10 for children between 3 years to 12 years and Rs.20 for those above 12 years, children below three years will be admitted free.
|Rs 20 /-
|Rs 10 /-
Visitor Timing of Rajkot Shree Ram Van
rama van rajkot time table :
- Visitors will be admitted from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Ramvan will be closed on every Monday.
Address of Rajkot Shree Ram Van
Built in 47 acres of urban forest land.
- near Kishan Gaushala near Ajidem,
- Rajkot in Ramvan (Ramvan in Rajkot)
Rama Van Location
- Rama Van is located in Rajkot, Gujarat in front of Kishan Gaushala near Ajidem.
Rama Van Open or Close
Rama Van is open for tourists every day.
Also Read :
- Dandi Beach
- Dumas Beach
- Suvali Beach
- Madhavpur Beach
- Tithal Beach
- Mandvi Beach
- Mahuva Beach
- Porbandar beach
Top 5+ Attractive Sculptures at Rama Van
- Creative Gate of Gidhraj Jatayu
- Huge Statue of Lord Rama
- Lord Rama and Shabri Milap
- Lord Rama, Mata Sita and Deer
- Main Entrance with Lord Rama’s Bow
- Rama and Kevat Milap
- CCTV cameras
- Watch Tower
- security guard
Telephone and Contact Number of Rajkot Shree Ram Van
Main Attractions of Ram Van Rajkot
- A magnificent statue of Lord Rama with a height of 30 feet
- Cavt Milan
- Grand entrance with bow
- Kindergarten for children
- Lord Rama and Shabri Milan
- Ram Setu
- Rama Sita and the Deer
- Rama and Sugriva Sena
- Rama, Lakshmana and Janaki vanavas statue
- Rashi One
- Seating arrangements for senior citizens
- Statue of Hanumanji with Mount Sanjeevani
- Various idols with Gamudra
- Vulture Raj Jatayo Dwar
- A music system to create a devotional atmosphere where you can listen to Hanuman Chalisa, Ramdhun etc.
Ram Van Rajkot Map
Click here to view Ram One location
Ram Van Rajkot Video
This was our beautiful journey of Ram One. If you still have any questions about Ram One, you can tell us in the comment box. Also, a full detail video has been made on Ram One, which you must have seen and if you have not seen it, then watch this video. So all your questions about Ram One will be answered there.
Best Picnic places Near Ram Van
Aji Dam – Rajkot, India
Aji Dam is a major tourist destination of Rajkot. This dam is built on the Aji river. Aji Dam is a major source of drinking water and irrigation in Rajkot city.
It is the lifeline of Rajkot city. Along with this, it is a main place of tourism. this is so beautiful. This dam is spread far and wide. This dam is spread over a very large area. There is also a garden near the dam. This garden is very beautiful and is surrounded by lush green trees.
Coming here, you get to see the beautiful view of Aji Dam far and wide. If you come during the rainy season, the water from the dam overflows, which is a sight to behold. A viewpoint has been built here, from where you can have a beautiful view of the dam. You will love coming here.
Dudheshwar Mahadev Temple is located near Aji Dam. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and one gets to see the Shivling inside the temple, which looks very nice.
You can spend your time peacefully by coming here. During winter, you get to see the migrated birds here. Which enhances the beauty of this place even more. You can spend a great time coming here.
- Timings: Open all-day
- Location: Near Bhavnagar Road, Rajkot
- Best time to visit: October to March
Pradyuman Zoological Park Rajkot
Pradyuman Zoological Park is one of the main tourist places of Rajkot city. This park is also known as Rajkot Zoological Park. This park is located near Lalpari Lake in Rajkot. This park is spread over a very large area. This park is spread over an area of 137 acres.
Here you get to see many wild animals. This park is built on the banks of the lake, so many migrating birds are also found here to see. Open jeep facility is available in this park, so that you can move around the park comfortably. There is a charge for entry here. Here an adult person is charged Rs 25. Children are charged less.
At Pradyuman Zoological Park you get to see the Reptile Park, whose entrance is very beautiful. Here you get to see the entrance like the mouth of a snake, which looks very attractive. You get to see a lot of snakes inside this reptile house. Here you get to see snakes like python, cobra.
Here you also get to see the fish house, where more than 50 fish are available for you to see. Here you get to see wild animals like white tiger, lion, cheetah, bear, monkey, deer, hippopotamus, langur, reindeer, ostrich, tortoise, crocodile, etc.
Here you get a natural trail, in which you can walk and see all the animals. It is a lot of fun to see exotic birds during the rainy season.
You can come here and spend your good time. There is also a food zone here, where you get a lot of things to eat. Here you can also enjoy boating in Lalpri Lake. Boating prices vary here. You will have a lot of fun coming here. It is a must visit place in Rajkot district.
21 Best Places To Visit In Rajkot
- Kaba Gandhi No Delo: For History Enthusiasts
- Rotary Dolls Museum: For A Vacay With Kids
- Watson Museum: For Curious Souls
- Nyari Dam: For A Refreshing Experience
- Prem Mandir: Seek Prayers
- Khambhalida Caves: Unveil The Mystery
- Jubilee Garden: For A Rejuvenating Experience
- Lang Library: For The Bookworms
- Aji Dam: For A Soul-Soothing Experience
- Lal Pari Lake: For Peace
- Race Course Ground: For Adventure-Seekers
- Ramakrishna Ashram: For Relaxing
- Swaminarayan Temple: Marvel At The Architecture
- Shri Ranchhoddas Ashram: Peace Out
- Ishwariya Temple: For The Religious Souls
- Pradhyuman Zoological Park: For Adventurers
- Ranjit Vilas Palace: For A Royal Experience
- Jagat Mandir: Seek Blessings
- Ishwariya Park: Enjoy The Outdoors
- Nyari Dam: For Nature Lovers
- Analgadh Hill: Picture-Perfect Surroundings
- Rashtriya Shala: Learn History