qutub minar ki lambai (क़ुतुब मीनार की लम्बाई) – What is the length of Qutub Minar? | Qutub minar ki lambai kitani hai? – kutub minar ki lambai(कुतुब मीनार की लम्बाई)
Hello friends, how are you all, in today’s article we will learn about Qutub Minar, what is Qutub Minar?, What is the length of Qutub Minar?, What is the height of Qutub Minar?, Who built Qutub Minar? And we will know more related to Qutub Minar?
qutub minar ki lambai kitni hai? कुतुब मीनार की लंबाई कितनी है?
- 73 मीटर
- 75 मीटर
- 80 मीटर
- 83 मीटर
Answer : 73 मीटर
What is Qutub Minar? And who built it?
Qutub Minar is a building. Qutub Minar is located in Delhi. This is a very tall tower.
If we talk about who built the Qutub Minar? So let us tell you that Qutub Minar was built by Qutubuddin Aibak in the year 1193 and after this the name of this building was named Qutub Minar.
Don’t Miss : Buland Darwaza
History of Qutub Minar ( क़ुतुब मीनार का इतिहास )
- According to the Archaeological Survey of India, 30 beautiful Jain temples were constructed here before the construction of Qutub Minar.
- Which were demolished by the invaders and many houses were built in its place.
- Qutubuddin Aibak, who was the first Muslim ruler of Delhi, was inspired by the Jam Minar built in Afghanistan and wanted to build better minarets from it.
- He laid the foundation for the construction of Qutub Minar in 1193.
- Three storeys were added to it by his successor Iltutmis and then in 1368 Firoz Shah Tuldhaq built the fifth and final storey.
- Qutub Minar is made of red sandstone, with fine carvings of Quranic verses and flower vines.
- It is built on the remains of the ancient fort of Lalkot in the ancient city of Dhillika in Delhi.
- Dhillika was the capital of the last Hindu kings Tomar and Chauhan.
Also Read : First Love Marriage In The World
|क़ुतुब मीनार (Qutub Minar) की जानकारी|
|लम्बाई/ऊँचाई – 72.5 मीटर (237 फीट)|
|आधार व्यास – 14.32 मीटर|
|टाॅप पर केवल – 2.75 मीटर|
|कुल सीढ़ियाँ – 379|
|क़ुतुब मीनार का आधार – 17 फीट|
|शीर्ष – 9 फीट|
|स्थित – नई दिल्ली के महरौली क्षेत्र|
|मंजिलें – 5 मंजिलें|
What is the length of Qutub Minar? (कुतुब मीनार की लंबाई)
The length of Qutub Minar is 73 meters and Qutub Minar is of total 5 storeys.
Due to the height of this tower, it has also been included in the list of the tallest building.
- The length of Qutub Minar is 73 meters.
- The construction of Qutub Minar was started in 1193 by Qutubuddin Aibak inspired by Jam Ki Minar. But Aibak could only get the work started that he died.
- Iltutmish, who sat on the throne of Delhi after Aibak, added three storeys to it.
- After the fire in Qutub Minar, it was rebuilt during the time of Firoz Shah Tughlaq.
- Some historians believe that this tower was named after Qutbuddin Aibak, while some say that this tower was named Qutub Minar after the saint Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki of Baghdad.
- This 72.5 meter high tower is also included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Monuments.
कुतुब मीनार कहां पर स्थित है?
Answer : दक्षिण दिल्ली शहर के महरौली भाग में स्थित
दिल्ली में कुतुब मीनार किसने बनाया था?
- कुतुबुद्दीन ऐबक
- फिरोज शाह तुगलक
Answer : कुतुबुद्दीन ऐबक
कुतुब मीनार का निर्माण किसने पूरा करवाया था?
- कुतुबुद्दीन ऐबक
- फिरोज शाह तुगलक
Answer : इल्तुतमिश
Don’t Miss : Purana Qila (indraprastha)
How many stairs are there in Qutub Minar?
There are a total of 379 steps in the 5 floors inside the 72.5 meters high Qutub Minar.
How did Qutub Minar get its name?
- There is still controversy over the name of Qutub Minar.
- Some archaeologists believe that it was named after the first Turkish Sultan Qutbuddin Aibak.
- Some believe that it is named after the aunt of the famous saint Qutbuddin Bakhtiyar of Baghdad, who came to live in India.
- Iltutmish had great respect for him, hence the name Qutub Minar.
Which is the tallest tower in the world?
kutub minar ki lambai – The tallest tower in the world is the Qutub Minar located in Delhi. Whose height is 72.5 meters i.e. 237 feet.
What is Qutub Minar made of?
Qutub Minar is made of brick, its entire structure is built using red sandstone.
Qutub Minar was built in whose memory?
- Qutub Minar was built following the Jam Minar in Afghanistan.
- There are two theories behind the naming of Qutub Minar,
- first it is named after its builder Qutb Uddin Aibak.
- Second, it is believed to have been built in honor of the famous Sufi saint who came from Transoxiana.
Historically, Qutub Minar is associated with Qutub Complex –
- Alai Darwaza
- Alai Minar
- Iltutmish’s Tomb
- Lunar Iron Pillar of the 4th century
- Quwwat-ul-Islam, the first mosque in India built by Qutbuddin Aibak
- The tomb of the imam land.
Interesting facts about Qutub Minar
- qutub minar ki lambai : – The length of Qutub Minar is 72.5 meters which is equal to 237.86 feet.
- Qutub Minar is the tallest brick minaret in the world.
- UNESCO has included Qutub Minar in the list of World Heritage Sites.
- The Iron Pillar located inside the Qutb complex is known for its hidden features and the mysteries associated with it.
- There are 379 steps inside the minaret of Qutub Minar, which lead to the top.
- The entire structure of Qutub Minar is built using red sandstone.
- Qutub Minar is slightly inclined from one side.
- The courtyard around Qutub Minar is decorated with many masterpieces of Indian art, many of which date back to 115 BC.
- Before the construction of Qutub Minar 30 beautiful Jain temples were constructed here. which were destroyed by the invaders.
Where is Qutub Minar located? ( क़ुतुब मीनार कहाँ स्थित है ? )
Qutub Minar is located in the Mehrauli region in the southern part of Delhi.
The courtyard around the minaret is home to many masterpieces of Indian art, many of which date back to 115 BC.
The complex is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
More about Qutub Minar (कुतुब मीनार की लंबाई)
Qutub Minar is one of the main attractions of Delhi.
It is a historical site of the heritage of the Mughal Empire.
qutub minar ki lambai kitni hai? – The height of Qutub Minar is 72.6 m, the diameter at the base is 14.4 m, and the diameter at the top is 2.44 m.
Near the Qutub Minar is the first mosque built in India – named Quwwat-ul-Islam (“English meaning: Power of Islam”), built on the site of an ancient Vishnu temple.
The famous Iron Pillar in the area of the Qutub Minar complex is one of the most mysterious objects in the world.
kutub minar ki lambai or height – 7.2 meters, weight – 6 tons and it is of 895 BC. Still many scientists are confused as to how this pillar is still standing.
Chemical analysis showed that the column consisted of 99.72% pure iron, which was difficult to sustain for 1500 years.
The pillar has an inscription dedicated to King Chandragupta II and Lord Vishnu.
Qutub Minar Se Sambandhit Question
Q. What is the length of Qutub Minar?
A. The length of Qutub Minar is 72.5 meters or 237.86 feet.
Q. Where is Qutub Minar located?
A. Mehrauli, the southern part of the country’s capital Delhi.
Q. When was Qutub Minar built?
A. in the year 1199
Q. Who built Qutub Minar?
A. Qutbuddin Aibak, Iltutmish and Firoz Shah Tughlaq
Q. How many floors are there in Qutub Minar?
A. It is a five storeyed tower.
Conclusion: What We Learned Today?
Hello friends, in today’s post we learned about Qutub Minar, what is the length of Qutub Minar? So friends, if you liked this post, then you must share it with your friends so that they can also know about the information.
If you like this post of ours today, what is the length of Qutub Minar? If there is any problem in reading (Qutub minar ki lambai kitani hai) or if you want to give any suggestion related to this post, then you must tell us by commenting below. We will try to reply to this as soon as possible.