janmashtami 2022: Find the best happy shri krishna janmashtami images, wishes, quotes, vrat, decoration ideas and poster.
janmashtami – happy janmashtami
Essay on Krishna Janmashtami
According to the Puranas, the time period is divided into these four Yugas, namely, Satyuga, Dwapar, Treta and Kali Yuga. With unusual powers in the form of a Yugpurush in Dwapar Yuga, Shri Krishna took birth in the jail of Kansh at midnight in Rohini Nakshatra on the Ashtami of Krishna Paksha of Bhadrapada month.
May your life be filled with love, happiness, laughter and Krishna’s blessings.
- Happy Janmashtami!
Krishna is considered to be the eighth incarnation of Lord Vishnu, so every year Krishna Paksha of Bhadrapada month is celebrated as Janmashtami.
Krishna Janmashtami 2022
|Tithi||Eighth day after the full moon of Shravan month|
|Date 2021||30th August Birthday|
|Type of Festival||Religious|
Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated every year on the Krishna Paksha of Bhadrapada month as the birthday of Shri Krishna.
This festival reflects the tradition of Hinduism and is a big festival of Sanatan Dharma, so Indians living in other countries far away from India also celebrate this festival with great pomp.
Why is Janmashtami celebrated?
People belonging to Sanatan Dharma worship Shri Krishna as their Ishta. Because of this, remembering many famous events related to his life, we celebrate the occasion of his birthday as a celebration.
Don’t Miss : Nitish Bhardwaj Biography
Krishna Janmashtami or Gokulashtami Muhurat
|Nishita Puja Timings||24:03+ से 24:49+|
Krishna Janmashtami celebration across the world
It is celebrated all over India. Apart from this, Dhankeshwar Temple of Bangladesh, Karachi, Shri Swami Narayan Temple of Pakistan, Nepal, America, Indonesia, and many other countries, including Askon temple, are celebrated in various ways.
It is celebrated as a national festival in Bangladesh, and a national holiday is observed on this day.
janmashtami vrat – Krishna Janmashtami fast
It is celebrated in different ways in different places of India. On this festival, most of the people fast for the whole day, for worship, keep the idol of child Krishna in their homes.
Offering prayers to the Lord with all kinds of fruits and sattvik dishes available throughout the day and worshiping at 12:00 in the night.
Importance of special worship material of Krishna Janmashtami
All kinds of fruits, milk, butter, curd, panchamrit, coriander, dry fruits, various types of halwa, Akshat, sandalwood, roli, Gangajal, basil, sugar candy and other bhog items are offered to God for worship.
Cucumber and gram have special significance in this worship. It is believed that by worshiping the fast of Janmashtami properly, a person attains salvation and goes to Vaikunth (the abode of Lord Vishnu) Dham.
Shri Krishna has been called the Yug Purush of Dwapar Yuga. Apart from this, according to Sanatan Dharma, Vishnu is the eighth incarnation, so Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated all over the world with joy and gaiety.
His conduct and stories have become world famous through Bhajan, Kirtan and songs of Shri Krishna.
For this reason, the birthday of Shri Krishna is celebrated all over the world as a festival. This is a major festival of Sanatan Dharma, so many people keep fast on this day.
Krishna Janmashtami at various places in India
India is a colorful country made up of different states. In this, the customs and traditions of all the states differ from each other. Therefore, different forms of Krishna Janmashtami are seen in different regions of India.
Dahi Handi of Maharashtra
The practice of Dahi Handi mainly belongs to Maharashtra and Gujarat. All the curd and milk were demanded by the evil Kansa as a form of torture.
Opposing this, Shri Krishna decided not to bring milk and curd to Kansa.
To commemorate this event, the festival of Dahi Handi is celebrated by filling the pot with curd and hanging the pot at a very high height and then breaking it by the youths.
janmashtami In Mathura And Vrindavan 2021
Different shade of Mathura and Vridavan
Although the festival of Janmashtami is celebrated all over the world (where Sanatan Dharma is settled), but it is mainly celebrated in Mathura and Vridavan.
Rasleela is organized here on the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami. People from all over the country and abroad come to enjoy the beautiful experience of this Rasleela.
ISKCON Temple in Delhi
Delhi’s ISKCON Temple is famous among Krishna temples across the country. Preparations for this day are started in the temple weeks in advance, special prasad distribution and grand tableau performances are performed on the day of the festival.
A huge crowd gathers to see and see Lord Krishna. In this crowd, along with the general public, well-known artists, politicians and businessmen of the country arrive with the wish of getting the blessings of Lord Krishna.
Other temple views in the country
- With the help of flowers and other decoration materials, all the temples of the country are started to be decorated a few days in advance.
- Various events related to the life of Krishna are given the form of a tableau in the temples.
- Along with Bhajan Kirtan, plays and dances are also organized on this occasion.
- Along with this, strict security arrangements are also made by the state police so that no problem can arise in the festival.
Shri Krishna is worshiped as the deity of Hindus, for this reason, in different regions of India, someone celebrates by breaking a dahi handi, while some do Raslila.
In this festival of faith, India becomes drenched in patriotism.
In the month of August or September of the year, on the occasion of the birthday of Shri Krishna, Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated in other countries including India.
It is a spiritual festival and a symbol of the faith of Hindus. This festival is celebrated for two days.
Why Janmashtami is celebrated for two days?
It is believed that due to the movement of the constellations, sages (Shaiva sect) observe it on one day, and other householders (Vaishnava sect) observe fast on the second day.
Market activity on Krishna Janmashtami
On the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami, the market is lit for weeks in advance, wherever you look, the market is decorated with colorful idols of colorful Krishna, flowers, garlands, worship materials, sweets and various items of decorations.
Story of Shri Krishna Janmashtami
Shri Krishna was the eighth child of Vasudev and Devaki, but soon after the birth of Shri Krishna, Vasudev had left his friend Nanda Baba’s house to keep him safe from Kansa.
That is why Shri Krishna was brought up by Nand Baba and Yashoda Maiya.
All his childhood was spent in Gokul. He composed his childhood pastimes in Gokul itself and grew up killing his maternal uncle Kansa.
Shri Krishna ji is also considered an incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
India is a country of equality in diversity, for example, Janmashtami is known by many names. As
- Ashtami Rohini
- Krishna Jayanti
- Rohini Ashtami
- Shree Jayanti
जन्माष्टमी बधाई (Janmashtmi shayari)
धरती पर आये कृष्ण कन्हैया
किया जगत का उद्धार
ऐसी अलौकिक रची लीलाये
भक्त करते नमन बारंबार
happy krishna janmashtami
question related to lord krishna
Question 1 When is Krishna Janmashtami?
Answer- Ashtami Krishna Paksha of Bhadav month
Question 2. What is the name of the Guru of Lord Krishna?
Answer – Guru Sandipani
Question 3. Where is the birth place of Lord Krishna?
Question 4 Where did Lord Krishna grow up?
Answer – Gokul
Question: Where was Krishna the king?
Answer – Dwarka
Question 6 What are the names of the parents of Lord Krishna?
Answer: Vasudev Devaki
Question 7 What is the name of the elder brother of Lord Krishna?
Significance of Krishna Janmashtami festival
- The significance of Krishna Janmashtami festival is very wide, there is a very influential statement in Bhagavad Gita “Whenever there is loss of religion and increase of unrighteousness, then I will take birth”.
- No matter how powerful the evil is, one day it must come to an end. From the festival of Janmashtami, this statement of Gita is realized by man.
- Apart from this, through this festival, the coming generations of Sanatan Dharma will be able to know the qualities of their adoration for a continuous period of time and try to follow the path shown by them.
- The festival of Krishna Janmashtami shows our civilization and culture.
- In order to make the younger generation aware of Indian civilization, culture, it is very important to celebrate these popular Teej-festivals.
- Such spiritual festivals are seen as the soul of Sanatan Dharma.
- We all should take interest in these festivals and know the popular stories related to them.
“नन्द के घर आनंद भयो, हाथी घोड़ा पालकी, जय कन्हैया लाल की! शुभ जन्मआष्ट्मी!”
You must worship the Self in Krishna, not Krishna as Krishna. ~Swami Vivekananda
May Lord Krishna drizzle the entire
benediction on you and your family
on the festival of Janmashtami!!!
happy janmashtami wishes –
Have a happy and blessed Krishna Janmashtami!
janmashtami vrat – How to do Krishna Janmashtami Puja Vidhi?
Krishna Janmashtami Puja Method
- Shri Krishna was born to Vasudeva and Devaki at 12 o’clock in the night. That’s why Krishna’s birth is celebrated at 12 o’clock in the night all over India.
- Every year on the Ashtami of Bhadav month at 12 o’clock in the night, people take birth of Shri Krishna as a symbol in every temple and house.
- After birth, they are anointed with milk, curd and pure water, and Makhan Mishri, Panjari and Cucumber are offered.
- After that, the aarti of Krishna ji is performed, some people sing bhajan, kirtan and dance throughout the night in joy.
- Makhan Mishri was very dear to Krishna. In his child avatar, he had broken the pots of many gopis for this butter and had eaten butter by stealing it from many houses.
- That is why he is also called Makhan Chor. And for this reason, Makhan Mishri is mainly offered to them.
- Matki bursting competition is also done in many places, in which Makhan Mishri is filled in a pot and tied on a high rope and the congregation from different places tries to break it and celebrates the birth of Krishna.
- Some people keep fasting for the whole day on this day and eat food after the birth of Krishna.
- The method of fasting on this day is very simple. Devotees can fast/fast as per their wish and can do devotion to Shri Krishna.
- Always remember this thing that if you are not able to fast, then it is not necessary to fast.
- If you worship with faith in your heart, then Makhan Chor Kanha blesses you. Accepts your devotion, and gives you His ultimate blessings.
shri krishna janmashtami
janmashtami decoration ideas
happy janmashtami images
Some Major Life Leelas of Krishna
- It can be inferred only by looking at the exploits of Shri Krishna in his childhood, he descended on earth to keep going and fulfill his purpose.
- Their power and might is revealed by the killing of demons (Putna, Baghasura, Aghasur, Kaliya Nag) one after the other.
- Even after being very powerful, he used to behave normally among common people, breaking pots, stealing butter, playing with cows, he has lived every role of different aspects of life with pleasure.
- Shri Krishna is considered a symbol of love. In the couplets of Sufi saints, very beautiful depictions of Krishna’s love and separation Leela with Radha and other gopis are found.
- After killing Kansa, Krishna became Dwarkadhish, while holding the post of Dwarka, he became Arjuna’s charioteer in the war of Mahabharata and by preaching the Gita, told Arjuna the importance of the duties of life and won the war.
Krishna was the supreme knowledgeable, Yug Purush, very powerful, influential personality and a skilled politician but he never used his powers for himself. His every work was for the upliftment of the earth.
Krishna Janmashtami in prison
Due to the birth of Krishna in the prison, most of the police stations and jails of the country are decorated on the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami and a grand festival is organized here.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1 – Why is Krishna Janmashtami celebrated?
Answer – Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated to commemorate the birthday of Lord Shri Krishna.
Question 2 – When is Krishna Janmashtami celebrated?
Answer – Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated on the Ashtami day of Krishna Paksha in the month of Bhadrapada.
Question 3 – Whose incarnation was Lord Shri Krishna?
Answer – He was the 8th incarnation of Vishnu.
Question 4 – Whose child was Lord Shri Krishna?
Answer – He was the eighth child of Vasudeva and Devaki.
Question 5 – Where was Shri Krishna born?
Answer – Krishna was born in the prison of King Kansa of Mathura.