Romi Bhatia (Kapil Dev’s Wife) Wiki, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More Love story of Kapil Dev and Romi Bhatia, their love story has been very filmy
Both Kapil Dev and Romi Bhatia are part of a beautiful love story. Get to know some aspects of the relationship between Kapil and Romi’s love story.
Romi Bhatia – Kapil Dev Wife Romi Bhatia Age, Marriage, Love Story, Profession, Photos
|Real Name||Romi Bhatia|
|Date of Birth||1960|
|Age (as in 2021)||62 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known
Father : Not Known
Husband : Kapil Dev
Daughter : Amiya Dev
The date was June 25, 1983 and this was the period when Kapil Dev, who is called the legend of the Indian team, lifted the Cricket World Cup trophy in his hands and made history.
Kapil Dev is one of those captains who is known all over the world and he proved to be one of the best all-rounders of the Indian cricket team.
The team of Kapil Dev Ramlal Nikhanj aka Kapil Dev defeated West Indies, considered to be the best team at that time.
You may not know that Kapil Dev has been the only player in the history of cricket who has scored more than 400 wickets and more than 5000 runs in his Test match career.
Now a film is being made on the life of such a talented captain, whose name is ’83’.
In this film, Ranveer Singh is playing the role of Kapil Dev and his wife Romi is seen in the role of Bhatia.
Ever since the trailer of ’83’ has come out, many questions are arising in the minds of people regarding Romi Bhatia.
Kapil Dev and Romi Bhatia’s love story has been very beautiful and it was so special that Kapil Dev had to adopt absolutely film hero tricks to woo Romi.
So let us tell you about some aspects from the beautiful love story of Kapil Dev and Romi Bhatia today.
Before Romi, Kapil’s relationship with Sarika was-
Sarika came in the life of Indian captain even before Romi Bhatia. It is said that Mrs. Manoj Kumar had made both of them meet and both of them started liking each other.
The news of Kapil and Sarika used to be in the gossip column of every newspaper at that time.
A Hindustan Times report says that at that time Kapil Dev even took Sarika to meet his parents.
At that time the situation seemed as if Kapil Dev and Sarika would get married, but it did not happen.
Both had neither made their relationship public nor told about the breakup.
It was said that Kapil broke the relationship because he had fallen in love with someone else. This girl was Romi Bhatia.
Kapil and Romi met for the first time because of a friend-
Kapil and Romi first met because of Sunil Bhatia, a very close friend of Kapil.
Kapil Dev was astonished to see Romi’s beauty at that time. Kapil liked Romi in the very first meeting, but it took him 1 year to speak his heart.
Waiting for 1 year and the proposal of the train, both of them got married like this in 1980-
Both Kapil Dev and Romi Bhatia started coming closer to each other, but Kapil took 1 year to propose Romi.
According to the reports, Kapil Dev was traveling in a train with Romi at the time of the proposal.
Kapil told Romi in a very filmy manner, ‘Do you want to take a picture of this beautiful place? We will show this picture to our children later. Romi was initially shy, but later accepted Kapil’s proposal.
Marriage and World Cup-
- Before marriage, in 1979, Kapil Dev called Romi to watch the match.
- Kapil played a Test match against the West Indies at that time and that was the first time Kapil Dev had scored his Test century.
- Romi said yes in 1980 and the couple got married very quickly.
- Romi and Kapil Dev got married in the same year and Kapil Dev won the next World Cup.
- This was the first time that the Indian team won the World Cup and Romi was present to support Kapil.
- The couple welcomed their daughter Amiya Bhatia in 1996. Amiya has also worked as an assistant director in the film ’83’.
In an interview, Romi had admitted that she was having trouble conceiving after marriage and after many years of marriage, Amiya was born.
- Kapil and Romi now focus on their respective business and are leading a happy life.
- The film ’83’ has once again brought their love story in front of everyone.
- Surely this couple is an example which makes love believe again.
- Romi Bhatia had said in one of her interviews that Kapil is her friend first and husband later.
If you liked this story, then do share it. Stay connected with www.pakainfo.com to read more such stories.