state specific id – It is a matter of pride for us to have State Specific ID at present. There was a time when nothing like this used to happen. But the question is, what is a state specific ID (what is state specific Id).
In today’s post, you will know why it is asked while making e shram card or making any ID in any state like Bihar, MP etc. Also Read : Bonafide Certificate
Whenever we get any document made in any state like Bihar, MP etc., or to prove the resident of the state, we should have a state specific ID. Only then we will be called residents of the state, we have a proof that we are actually residents of this state.
Below you will get to read what is the difference between a document or ID and a state ID?
What is State Specific ID?
State Specific ID means the ID that proves that you are a resident of that state. This ID certifies that you have actually been living in that state for many years. Then we call such document as State Specific ID. Like Ration Card (NFSA Card), Family ID, Sambhal Card etc.
In simple words, if we understand its meaning or meaning, then it will be that when a document shows that you have been living in that state for many years. Its main meaning is to prove the citizen of a state in comparison to the normal ID. If you have a ration card, then it proves that you have been taking quota in that state for many years.
State Specific Id Meaning?
State Specific ID indicates that you are a resident of the particular state, and have a valid document issued by the government. ID provides that you have actually lived in a state for several years.
Then we call such document as State Specific ID. Like Ration Card (NFSA Card), Sambhal Card etc.
Simply put, if we understand its meaning or meaning, it will be when a document shows that you have been living in that state for many years. Its main meaning is to prove citizen of a state as compared to normal ID.
If you have ration card then it proves that you are taking quota in that state for many years.
Difference between normal document and state specific ID
There is not much difference between these two, just normal documents like driving license, voter ID etc. are more important for your personal identity. Whereas a State Specific ID gives proof of your being in that state.
It is not that the Aadhar card or any other normal ID does not give proof of being a resident of the state.
Rather it also authenticates your complete address. But such document or ID does not tell that for how many years you have been living in that state. By looking at a ration card, it can be found out, how long have you been living in that state.
This is the only difference between these two, one shows personal proof, then one is the possibility of being in your state.
Specific id’s are valid in these states
|10.||Jammu and Kashmir||JK|
|31.||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||AN|
|33.||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||DH|
|34.||Daman and Diu||DD|
e-Shram – State Specific Id Meaning
eshram.gov.in Shramik Card State-Specific Id Meaning | E Labour Card Apply Online | E-Shram State-Specific Id | what is the state-specific id of Uttar Pradesh | state-specific id e shram up | state-specific id in up | What is e-Shram card used for? What Is State Specific Id? | sram card
- At this time it is mandatory to have a State Specific ID to fill the online form on Ashramik Registration. There was a time when we didn’t have to worry about all these things.
- A little question is what is State Specific ID. Shramic is asked at the time of registration when you are from MP, BEHAR or any other state.
- Users have a lot of confusion and doubts while registering about State Specific ID, so here we are here to help you to know about all the things and continue reading this article.
- Whenever we create any document created by the state from GUJRAT, BEHAR, UP, MP etc, each document has some unique identification id or number, which differs from person to person or from state to state.
- When we have valid documents issued by the government by giving unique id or number to your documents then only you can say as valid document.
- So we’re going to look at what a state specific ID is, and how it differs from our document ID.
Difference Between State-Specific ID and Personel ID
State-Specific ID is known as documentary proof that you are a resident of a particular state, and Personal ID shows that your personal identity like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting Card, etc. is in the form of State-Specific ID. referenced in.
Special scheme generally given to the residents of the state for proof like ration card or permanent resident proof.
So while filling the form, you must have a valid ID in your hand, fill the state-specific ID given on your documents, this will help you a lot in filling and getting the Ashermic card. The benefit of the Ashram card is available from the government working in the unorganized sectors.
Who will be eligible for E-Shram card?
When we talk about the eligibility criteria for registration of Ashram card, any person can register himself to get registration for Ashram card if he fulfills the following two conditions.
- 16 to 59. middle man
- He can work in the unorganized sector.
- Online Donate Car To Charity California
How do I apply for Eshram card?
The Central Government has launched the e-Shramik Portal for the workers of the unorganized sector. Through this portal, the central government will collect the records of every laborer in the country.
- Self-registration through e-shram portal http://eshram.gov.in
- Registration can be done through Common Service Centers (CSCs) NDUW
- The registration can also be done in the districts/sub-districts by the Regional Offices of the State Government.
What Is State Specific Id in Uttar Pradesh?
The State Specific ID of Uttar Pradesh is UP
Today you taught what is State Specific ID (what is state specific Id.) and e shram card in other states like Bihar, MP etc. as well as a normal document and what is the difference between it. We told you that the meaning of state specific id is the proof of being in your state.