PET Full Form : Full Information of PET, What is PET, PET Meaning, PET Kya Hai, What is PET Full Form, Full Form of PET, what is PET, full name of PET and meaning, how PET started, friends do you know and what is the full form of PET, if your answer is not there, then there is no need to be sad, because today in this post we are going to give you complete information about PET.
What is the full form of PET?
PET: Polyethylene Terephthalate
PET Full Form – pet ka full form
Full Form of PET is –
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Post-Etch Treatment
What Does PET Stand For?
PET stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate.
|PET||Preliminary Eligibility Test|
PET – Polyethylene Terephthalate
Polyethylene terephthalate (sometimes written poly(ethylene terephthalate)), commonly abbreviated PET, PETE or the obsolete PETP or PET-P, is the most common thermoplastic thermoplastic polymer of the polyester family and is used for fabrics, containers for liquids, and for fibers. is used to.
In combination with glass fiber for foodstuffs, thermoforming for manufacturing, and engineering resins.
It may also be known under the brand names Terlen in the UK, Lavsan in Russia and the former Soviet Union and Dacron in the US.
The majority of the world’s PET production is for synthetic fibers (over 60%), with bottle production accounting for about 30% of global production demand.
In the context of textile applications, PET is referred to by its common name, polyester, while the abbreviation PET is more commonly used in relation to packaging.
Polyester makes up about 18% of world polyester production and is the fourth most commonly produced polymer after polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
PET consists of polymerized units of the monomer ethylene terephthalate with repeating (C10H8O4) units.
PET is commonly recycled, and has the number “1” as a Resin Identification Code (RIC).
Don’t Miss : TBC Full Form
PET – Post-Etch Treatment
The RC interconnect is connected with sub-28nm advanced CMOS technology nodes to reduce delay and low talk-noise, the dual Damascus process combined with the ultra-low-k materials needed to be introduced into integrated circuit manufacturing.
With porosity and low density, ultra low-k materials can be easily damaged.
How to Protect Ultra Low-K Material (k=2.5) in Metal Hard Mask AIO Etch (MHM AIO).
Recovery and protection for the surface of Cu followed by ET studies, in order to reduce polymer residues.
Inhibiting oxygen and moisture from Cu corrosion, Post Etch Treatment (PET) was introduced into the AIO etch process.
It found that PET can protect ultra-low-K materials.
PET technology is becoming more important, as the queue time (Q-time) between the AIO etch process and the WET clean needs to be increased.
PET And PST Full Form And Meaning
What is the full form of PET?
The full form of PET is PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST in English and it is called Physical Endurance Test.
The full form of PST is PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST in English and it is called Physical Standard Test.
PET and PST is a type of test which is taken by every candidate before getting recruited in the posts of CRPF, SSB, ITBP, BSF, NIA, ASSAM RIFLES.
What is the eligibility for PST?
- Height of general category male candidate should be 170 cms and chest should be 80 cms to 85 cms.
- The candidates belonging to hilly region of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkha, Dogras, Maratha, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, North-Eastern state and Sikkim should have a height of 165 cm and chest 80 cm to 85 cm.
- Height of all ST candidates should be 162.5 cms and chest should be between 77 cms to 82 cms.
- The height of the general category female candidate should be 157 cms.
- The candidate belonging to hilly areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkha, Dogras, Maratha, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh of Jammu & Kashmir, North-Eastern state and Sikkim should have a height of 155 cms.
- The height of the Scheduled Tribe female candidate should be 154 cms.
Don’t Miss : evs full form
What is the eligibility for PET?
For Male Candidates:
- Candidate should be able to run 100 meters in 16 seconds.
- Candidate should be able to run 1.6 Km in 6.5 Minutes.
- Candidate Long Jump: 3.65m in 3 chances.
- Candidate should be able to put High Jump: 1.2m.Shot Put (16 LBS) in 3 chances, 4.5m in 3 chances.
For Female Candidates:
- Candidate should be able to run 100 meters in 18 seconds.
- Candidate should be able to run 800 meters in 4 minutes.
- Candidate should be able to Long Jump: 2.7 m (9 ft) in 3 chances.
- Candidate High Jump: Should be able to 0.9 m (3 ft) in 3 chances.
- Weight is the ratio of height and age for all positions.
- Candidate should have minimum distance vision of 6/6 and 6/9 in two eyes without wearing glasses.
UPSSSC PET Form Fill, PET Full Form, Kya Hai Everything
PET Full Form – Do you know UPSSSC PET Kya Hai, UPSSSC PET Full Form and UPSSSC PET Form Kaise Fill Kare, if not then in this post you will get all the information about UPSSSC PET Syllabus, how to fill its form and what is its syllabus Will happen.
pet exam full form
- Almost every one of you must be preparing for a government job. So this information will be useful for the government jobseekers.
- Because the way the CET exam will have to be given from this year to the people preparing for government jobs all over India in India.
- Similarly, the Uttar Pradesh government will take the PET exam in its state.
- On the basis of which the students will get job opportunity in the further examinations.
Don’t Miss : TBC Full Form
UP PET Full Form & PET Full Form
pet exam full form : There is Preliminary Eligibility Test in UPSSSC PET Full Form English and Preliminary Eligibility Test in UP PET Ka Full Form. This is a type of preliminary exam format to get a government job.
What is an UPSSSC pet?
It is a type of preliminary qualifying examination. So that all the government jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh came through UPSSSC, they had different preliminary exams.
Due to which the commission takes time to complete the examination and give jobs and the students also get spoiled for many years.
Because of this now there will be only one exam for every UPSSSC exam which will be named UPSSSC PET
- i.e. Preliminary Eligibility Test.
- In which only you have to get the best marks. On the basis of which you will be able to fill the form of further examination to get a government job.
- Only after giving the UP PET paper, you will be able to appear for many exams like Lekhpal, Junior Assistant, UPSSSC Stenographer, Lower Subordinate.
- That too only the main exam. So all you have to do is that you have to bring maximum number of your numbers in UP PET.
- Below I have given the UP PET Syllabus, on the basis of which you can know what and how much you have to prepare.
Don’t Miss : RCA Full Form
UPSSSC PET Syllabus Full Detail – pet exam full form
Here below I have given complete information about the UPPET Ka Syllabus that what will come in the UPSSSC PET Exam and from where. If you prepare on the basis of this, then you can get very good marks in this exam.
This information is completely information only through UPSSSC PET.
Indian History – 05 Marks
- Buddhism, Jainism
- Emergence of British Raj and First War of Independence
- Gupta Dynasty
- Harsh Vardhan
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Maurya Dynasty
- Mughal Empire
- Rajput period
- Socio-Economic Impact of the British Raj
- Sultanate period
- Vedic Culture
Indian National Movement – 05 Marks
- Early Years of the Freedom Movement
- Legislative Amendments and the British India Act, 1935
- Quit India Movement, Azad Hind Fauj and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Revolutionary Movement and Rise of Radical Nationalism
Geography – 05 Marks
- Climate Tata Weather
- Demographic Change and Migration
- Physical Geography of India and the World – Rivers, Groundwater, Mountains, Hills, Deserts, Forests, Minerals
- Political Geography of India and the World
- time zone
Indian Economy – 05 Marks
- Economic Reforms after 2014
- Economic recovery
- Green revolution
- Indian Economy
- Milk Development and Operation Flood
- Nationalization and Reform of Banks
- Planning Commission and Five Year Plans
- agricultural reform
- labor reform
- mixed economy
- structural reforms
Indian Constitution and Public Administration – 05 marks
- Constitution of India
- District Administration
- Fundamental rights and duties
- Highlights of the Indian Constitution
- Judicial Framework – High Court, Supreme Court
- Panchayati Raj Institutions and Local Bodies
- Parliamentary system
- State policy-directing principles
General Science – 05 marks
- Early biology
- Early chemistry
- Early physics
Elementary Arithmetic – 05 marks
- Exponent and exponent
- Simple arithmetic equations
- Square and square root
- Whole numbers, fractions and decimals
General Hindi – 05 marks
- A word for phrases
- Authors and compositions
- Consonant differential words
- General inaccuracies
General English – 05 marks
- English grammar
- Questions based on unread prose
Logic & Reasoning – 05 marks
- Calendar & Clock
- Cause and effect
- Deductive reasoning
- Different from group
- Large and small
- Order and ranking
Current Affairs – 10 marks
Indian and global
General Awareness – 10 marks
- Art and culture of India
- Climate change and the environment
- Country, capital and currency
- Famous books and authors
- Indian tourist destination
- Neighboring countries of India
- Prizes and winners
- Sports of India and the world
- States and Union Territories of India
- World organizations and their headquarters
Don’t Miss : rdo full form
All Full Form of PET – PET Full Form
PET Full Form in Academic & Science
- Peak Ejection Time
- Personal Electronic Transactor
- Photosynthetic Electron Transport
- Pile Echo Tester
- Poly-Ethylene Teraphthalate
- Post-Etch Treatment
- polyethylene terephthalate
PET Full Form in Business
- People, Events, and Technologies
- Personalized Entertainment Truck
- Peters MacGregor Investments, LTD.
- Petrel Resources, P.L.C.
- Planning, Engineering, and Testing
- Potentially Exempt Transfer
- Preferred Equity Traded
- Project Executive Team
Category » Community
- IEEE Workshop on Power Electronics in Transportation
- Paperless Employee Travel
- Parent Effectiveness Training
- Personal Education Technology
- Personal Electronic Terminal
- Personal Energy Transportation International
- Physical Education Teacher
- Pre-college Engineer Training
- Preliminary English Test
- Prevention, Education, and Treatment
- Program for Effective Teaching
- Progressive Educational Tools
Category » Computing
- Pattern Editing Toolkit
- Peformance Evaluation Tool
- Performance Evaluation Tool
- Perl Embedded Template
- Personal Electronic Translator
- Personal Exploration Terminal
- Privacy Enhancing Technology
- WordPerfect Library Program Editor Top overflow file
PET Full Form in Governmental
- Pedophile Eradication Team
- Personal Energy Transportation
- Phase Elapsed Time
- Pilotline Experiment Technology
- Planetary Exploration Team
PET Full Form in Medical
- Pancreatic Endocrine Tumor
- Pancreatic Endocrine Tumour
- Paraffin-Embedded Tissue
- Partial Exchange Transfusion
- Patulous Eustacian Tube
- Peritoneal Equilibration Test
- Physiological Exploratory Testing
- Positive Effective Therapy
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Post-Exposure Treatment
- Pre-Eclamptic Toxaemia
- Psychiatric Emergency Team
- Psychic Empathetic And Telepathic
Category » Miscellaneous
- Personal Electronic Thing
- Personal Empowerment Through
- Personal Energy Transport
- Personal Expense Tracker
- Personal Extra Terrestrial
- Petrol Elementary Tools
- Poly Ethylene Terephthalate
- Poly-Ethylene Terephthalate
- Position Emission Tomography
- Positive Electrode Terminal
- Positive Emission Tomography
- Positron Emission Tomographyanti
- Positron Emission Tomographypsycheducation
- Positronic Emission Tomagraphy
- Postitron Emission Tomography
- Power Estimation Tool
- Precise Event Timer
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- Programm For Effective Teaching
Category » Airport Codes
- Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
PET Full Form in Sports
- Posture, Exercise, and Time
- Physical Endurance Test